Sunday, July 29, 2007

Heaundea, a Crowded Beach

Heaundea is an insanely popular beach in Korea.

Every summer it seems that every person in this country congregates here. It is so crowded that you have to pay to rent parasol space. It is so crowded that you can't swim without bumping into people. The board walks are swarming with people. Having said that, it is still nice to enjoy a salty dip into the ocean on a hot day. At night there are also free concerts and fireworks.
On top of that, these pictures were taken on a day that is considered to not be busy! We even bumped into famous Korean rapper Steve. Click here to see more pictures of Heaundea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denis,

A few months ago, a friend emailed me some pictures of a busy beach in China. I posted the pictures on my travel blog, and asked me readers to help identify the photographer so I can give credit. I've since discovered that these pictures might not have been taken in China as the email suggested. I'm wondering if you could stop by my blog and identify these photos. Are they yours? If so, I'd love to direct my readers to your blog. You can view the post here at http://globetrotteri.wordpress.com/2008/02/05/what-to-expect-at-a-beach-in-china/